Harvard Business Review brings you management ideas and insights, research results, and first-person accounts of real problems and solutions from the world of business.
Find out about new trends before the herd. Learn new techniques for getting the most from people. Forge company strategies.
Set agendas for thought and action. Shape management practice. Give solid advice and solutions. Stimulate innovation. Lead!
The March 2010 issue have the following contents:
- The Big Idea: Funding Eureka! by Nathan Myhrvold
- Bold Retreat: A New Strategy for Old Technologies by Ron Adner and Daniel C. Snow
- Harnessing Your Staff’s Informal Networks by Richard McDermott and Douglas Archibald
- Leadership Lessons from India by Peter Cappelli , Harbir Singh , Jitendra V. Singh , and Michael Useem
- The Globe: How BMW Is Defusing the Demographic Time Bomb by Christoph H. Loch , Fabian J. Sting , Nikolaus Bauer , and Helmut Mauermann
- How I Did It: Giving Up the CEO Seat by Jeffrey Hollender
- From the Editor: Do You Have the Right Point of View? by Adi Ignatius
- Finding Your Strategy in the New Landscape by Pankaj Ghemawat
- Roaring Out of Recession by Ranjay Gulati , Nitin Nohria , and Franz Wohlgezogen
- Are You Ready to Rebound? by Donald Sull
- and much more